FECIC international offers the following services to its members:
- Foreign Trade and International Observatory Advice
- Exports by country: Basic data, economic data, access to market, export restrictions, list of authorised agents in third countries, export certificates, health requirements, customs systems, general provisions and conditions for export according to product and market.
- Meat exporter's Guide, meat exportation, step by step.
- Selection criteria for country and market, market analysis, export procedures, taxation and customs procedures, export funding and aid.
- Export refunds: pork and beef.
- Sectoral Information.
- Statistics, list of buyers by country, meat sector reports for each country and sectoral publications of EU and third countries.
- Contacts and links of interest: World import-export statistics, websites for looking up foreign companies, general information by countries, bodies and foreign promotion entities, links to international food fairs, customs and documents, contacts of the Ministry for the Rural and Marine Environment and international Health websites.
Virtual Meat Exporters Showroom
- New exporters: programme introducing international business for meat companies.
- Meat Industry-specific Foreign Trade Training, including postgraduate and masters degrees.
- Sectoral Plan of international promotion: annual plan including a series of commercial and marketing actions, geared to increasing the presence of companies of Catalonia Land of Meat in all export markets.
- Non-porcine meat project in collaboration with the Institut de Recerca de Tecnologia Alimentària (Food Technology Research Institute –IRTA-). Catalonia Land of Meat has set up a research programme to obtain processed products with meat other than pork, of potential interest in different geographic areas and for groups that do not consume this meat and implementation of the project in the Catalan meat industry companies. The aim is to export these products with an added value.
The virtual meat exporters showroom is where international buyers can find Catalan meat suppliers for given products and markets. The Virtual Showroom is a useful promotion tool that shows specific information for each company, product images and direct link to exporters’ websites.